Jumping Raptors!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Muchmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Very nice but I kept staring at that GD flag in the middle of the screen! :anitoof:

Last edited:
OP
OP
ACE

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blame the government! They made me put it there! ;)

OP
OP
ACE

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is your truck completely stock? It’s a lot of fun and it feels like you landed on a pillow. That’s the best way to describe it. The shocks just eat up the jumps!

ravis22

Reaction score
Is your truck completely stock? It’s a lot of fun and it feels like you landed on a pillow. That’s the best way to describe it. The shocks just eat up the jumps!
yeah, my truck is all stock… where I live there aren’t many hills, so that’s also part of the problem!

OP
OP
ACE

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah, my truck is all stock… where I live there aren’t many hills, so that’s also part of the problem!
It can still handle the dunes real well! You will probably get a lot of chatter/axle wrap in the rear but you can definitely jump them! You will probably flatten your leaf springs though if you have more than a spare tire in your bed though.

Last edited:

ravis22

Reaction score
Or can still handle the dunes real well! You will probably get a lot of chatter/axle wrap in the rear but you can definitely jump them! You will probably flatten your leaf springs though if you have more than a spare tire in your bed though.
For now, sounds like I will continue to live vicariously through watching others jump there’s!! But someday….