Is this brake booster (?) sound normal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChevyLee

Reaction score
The clicking is a weird clip where the pedal connects to the brake booster. There is a small rod that moves from side to side. I moved my rod in the center and it stopped clicking. Stick your hand up there and you can feel around. I’ll see if I can snag a pic later.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The clicking is a weird clip where the pedal connects to the brake booster. There is a small rod that moves from side to side. I moved my rod in the center and it stopped clicking. Stick your hand up there and you can feel around. I’ll see if I can snag a pic later.
Did you find a permanent fix?

awd5906

Reaction score
Anyone ever dealt with this? Mines clicking like crazy today. It’s above 95 degrees out for what it’s worth. There’s a metallic click when the brake pedal is depressed, let’s say 75%. The brake booster noise has been there since day one. This metallic click hasn’t. It’s definitely coming from the brake pedal assembly. Clearly from the footwell. Tried to check out the above but I’ll need some sort of photo for clarity. I figured I’d ask if anyone has a remedy before I go to town with grease and everything.