Intercoolers: Full Race vs ADD vs SVC???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheInfamousDrew

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm looking to upgrade my intercooler and I've been reading up on all the major FMIC brands.
I have a ADD Pro bolt on bumper and adaptive cruise so I need one that works with both.

I've narrowed it down to the following list:
Full Race
SVC
ADD

Cobb was in contention but they don't offer ACC relocation with theirs and I believe that my ADD relocation that came with my bumper will interfere with the intercooler.

So what is the major difference in all three?
Any pros or cons of each?

V6Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m biased towards SVC as that’s what I have. I believe the only major difference between those three brands is that SVC relocates the blow-off valve to the top… and it’s CARB legal for us Californians. Small difference too are price and that SVC’s ACC relocation bracket is in the middle whereas ADD is on the driver side I believe. I had ADD’s relocation bracket that came with one of their bumpers and that would always give me false alerts from large vehicles on the right. With SVC’s relocation bracket, no issues.