Intelligent Access Not Working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RaptorJamo

RaptorJamo

Reaction score
View attachment 450160
I’m sayin'

also
Welcome to FRF
#OneLessprius
Yessir! Was watching cars.com, Autotrader, and CarGurus for a while. Tried to make deals down here and one was $7k over, one promised msrp if it was still aviaalble when it got here, and another wanted a big non-refundable deposit for a Jan build that wasn't moving.

Haag Ford in Indiana put up pics of an 801a, spray in liner, roof, and graphic delete in Carbonized Gray. Exactly what I was looking for. Called them immediately and secured the deal. Paid $950 and waited 10 days for it to get here but was well worth it. They are willing to give this deal to anyone and have a Agate Black one coming with same specs. I dealt with the sales manager and it was great. PM if you would like his info.

Thanks for the welcome!

jeanco

2019 scab=gone,24 AMB 801A
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just took delivery of my 24 CG 801a. Amazing machine. The intelligent access does not work. Lights turn on when I approach the truck at night but nothing when I try to lock/unlock from the door handle. The truck did sit for 2 weeks waiting on transport from out of state. Could this be a battery issue? Everything else works fine. Any other ideas? TIA
you sure u are pressing the inside,can of tricky.

just spent 2 hours for my ford pass,a little slow,the truck,not me!

OP
OP
RaptorJamo

RaptorJamo

Reaction score
you sure u are pressing the inside,can of tricky.

just spent 2 hours for my ford pass,a little slow,the truck,not me!
Haha. Yeah, I was pressing the inside. It is an easy fix. I am seeing more and more pople have this problem at delivery on FB pages. Seems like if the truck sat for a little either before shipping or at the dealer, like in my case, waiting to be shipped to me, there is a good chance the negative has to be pulled to reset the PCM and get the locks functioning correctly.