Installing Roush cold air intake and exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No need to but u will see much better gains and better driveability if u did. Talk to mike at 5 star

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

IKillDeer

Reaction score
I spoke to my dealership about installing headers exhaust etc, they told me the Raptors they have installed exhaust, headers etc are having converter fail fault codes. Anyone having these issues?

OP
OP
O

oraugas

Reaction score
Had the k&n intake and roush exhaust installed by Mike w/ Custom @ Sanderson Ford. Sounds awesome, wife doesn't think so. Louder in the cab than expected. So far I have seen at least 1mpg improvement. I'm currently getting 13.8mpg city.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2

robbys3m3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had the k&n intake and roush exhaust installed by Mike w/ Custom @ Sanderson Ford. Sounds awesome, wife doesn't think so. Louder in the cab than expected. So far I have seen at least 1mpg improvement. I'm currently getting 13.8mpg city.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2

if you care about compromising about the in cab sound, put the stock resonator back inline on the roush cat back...thats what i did after some direction from roush and the good parts of the sound are still there, just toned down a touch

robbys3m3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have the roush intake and cat-back and actually just ordered the tunes from mike @ 5star...great guy! ill let you know what i think asap..sure it will be great.

mberger111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there a good thread about what does/doesn't void warranties from Ford? I imagine cat backs/CAI definitely don't, but I've heard that tuners do? Thanks for the help.

Reaction score
I have the CAI and the cat back exhaust with no tuner. I have put 25 K miles on it with no problems. I plan to tune it soon since I am past my warranty period