INDEPENDENCE DAY Deals are Here at Apollo Optics!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Our Independence Day deals are now LIVE here at Apollo Optics!

Big savings on Baja Designs, Rigid, Icon Vehicle Dynamics, Morimoto, MBRP, Method Wheels, and many more!

Full Link Here to all deals: https://apollo-optics.com/pages/independence-day-savings

Some of the big ones for the Raptor guys will be:

SDI E-CLIK - Apollo Optics EXCLUSIVE - 10% off all E-CLIK packages. This is limited to only 10 kits so you'll want to act fast. E-CLIK only, no discounts on Top Hats or Revalving. That's SDI's rule, not our rule, sorry. Prices marked down, no coupon code required.
COBB Tuning- All parts and stage packages marked down, 10% off, plus free shipping, and we have tons of inventory in stock so there's no lead time. All Accessports will come loaded with COBB OTS maps for ECU and TCM tuning and as always, you can add custom tuning from any COBB Protuner as well. Prices marked down, no coupon code required.
FOX Shocks - 15% off Fox Factory Race Shocks - both Manual and Live Valve. Send us a PM to order!

Addictive Desert Designs - Big savings on ADD bumper and lighting packages, plus free freight! Contact me via PM for more!
Icon Vehicle Dynamics - Discounts sitewide on suspension and Icon Alloys wheels. Prices marked down, no coupon code required. If you need any help finding a particular kit or putting a package together, just send me a PM and I'll be happy to help.
Baja Designs - Must add to cart to see price.
Rigid Industries - Must add to cart to see price.
Morimoto - 15% off plus free shipping. We have Gen 1, Gen 2, and Gen 3 parts in stock and ready to ship with markdowns!
MBRP - Prices marked down, no coupon code required.
Diode Dynamics - Up to 20% off select products, plus free shipping! Prices marked down, no coupon code required.
Method Race Wheels - 15% off plus free shipping!
As always guys, feel free to send us a message if you have questions or want to go over options for your particular parts needs or build and myself, @Kyle@Apollo-Optics, and @Johnny@Apollo-Optics will be more than happy to help get you dialed and make sure that you're able to take advantage of all the savings offers we have available!