Inclement Weather

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm running stock tires in northwest WY and haven't really had any problems. I have sandbags in my bed just because I've done that in my previous trucks. Even going over our mountain pass (almost 11k ft) they do fine. These are definitely better than my last F150 tires.

Off Road WannaBe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like evrybody else has said the stockers will get the Job done. Iv been running them here in the north east without any issues they are useless on pure ice...biggest thing just drive "smart"

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I still have the stock BFG's and they're great in the snow. I had to pull my sisters Toyota minivan out of a snow drift yesterday. The driveway had not been plowed, and there was about a foot of snow. I hooked up some chains and forgot to put it in 4 low. Even in 4 high, I couldn't feel the extra weight of her van. There wasn't any wheel spin at all, she just dug in and pulled like a champ. I did have about a foot of snow on the bed cover but no other weight back there. I pulled the van about 30' and it basically slid on top of the snow. I was, and still am very impressed. What a beast!

Last edited: