GEN 2 In search of rebuilt Suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Curt Kautsch

Reaction score
I need rebuilt Gen 2 suspension (full set). I'm in N. Texas area. What ya got? thnx. I've contacted the guys in Hutto Tx, but don't have the down time available, so looking for a swap for new or rebuilt.

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I need rebuilt Gen 2 suspension (full set). I'm in N. Texas area. What ya got? thnx. I've contacted the guys in Hutto Tx, but don't have the down time available, so looking for a swap for new or rebuilt.
Set an appointment, make a day trip down there, and have them pull and rebuild them? It is a service they offer.

91Eunos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Set an appointment, make a day trip down there, and have them pull and rebuild them? It is a service they offer.
This…. Had them do mine a couple weeks ago; they were finished in just a couple hours, and my truck was completely transformed.

Going back next Tuesday for the Top Hats; would have been nice to do it w/the shocks already out, but they didn’t have the bearings when my shocks were done.

They were really great to work with…definitely recommend them for suspension work.

Edit: here’s the link to book local service: https://tswoffroad.com/book-online-local-installs/

And they’re having a sale:

IMG_6660.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustBud