In Production, Now Built "produced"!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats.

I wonder if the "R" will have one of them fancy production invitations where you see the truck being built and meet the truck at the factory and its a signed version by the builders?
prob not as Ford does not do this with any of its vehicles

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A Raptor R, will be iconic and it will be worthy of a "Performance Debut Visitation" type of deal..

someone call ford lol

Apologies on high jacking the thread, its what I do.

CoolrainRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You sure its being built? - I have a build week of 8/16 and my tracking page says the same thing - however no sticker link (as they state) yet just the details of the order by area (interior, accessories etc)

1628266354396.png

OP
OP
Raptor37

Raptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You sure its being built? - I have a build week of 8/16 and my tracking page says the same thing - however no sticker link (as they state) yet just the details of the order by area (interior, accessories etc)

View attachment 315086
Yeah, I was wanting to make sure of that same thing and Chris at FP said my truck went into "production" on 03Aug with a planned completion date that he is seeing as 10Aug.

I have the sticker too.

My assumption is they are gathering all materials for this order/build at plant and sending it down the line 9/10Aug. Chris said it's usually spot on with the planned 10Aug date being the roll-off-assembly-line day. Then it should be coded as "built" and I will start my 10-30 days of waiting for it to get to my dealer...

I'll know next week!20210806_102138.jpgScreenshot_20210805-102824_Office.jpg

Stan G

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A Raptor R, will be iconic and it will be worthy of a "Performance Debut Visitation" type of deal..

someone call ford lol

Apologies on high jacking the thread, its what I do.
How much money would it cost someone already buying a 100k+ truck - is it worth another 10k? Probably not.

Erjdrvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score

View attachment 315086
Your still a bit early but the sticker should pop up soon. Also your build date eventually will appear above "In Production" on the progress bar.