Iconic Silver Club Gen 3 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThankU45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow looks nice. I thought I had settled on Antimatter Blue, but now considering Leadfoot Gray and Iconic Silver as well. Planning to order a 2022 37 pkg once the order banks open (and I can find an MSRP deal).

PK37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went for a IS37 minus the graphics and tailgate appliqué…. I’m in transit(I guess)… tracker says In Production, my dealer says it’s on the road …. Who the F knows !!

NickyF25

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went for a IS37 minus the graphics and tailgate appliqué…. I’m in transit(I guess)… tracker says In Production, my dealer says it’s on the road …. Who the F knows !!
You should be very happy with it, color works very well on the truck. I am ok with the tailgate appliqué but the bedside graphics are too much for me and also would delete or try to have everything but the RAPTOR wording removed if possible.

Teledatgeek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I cannot get my arms around the blue interior... I converted a '70 Mach 1 long ago with a blue interior of a similar shade to black, I couldn't stand it.