I Wrapped My Raptor: What Do You Think?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
alexlaughlin

alexlaughlin

Reaction score
Did you wrap over the factory bed graphics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, I didn't have any bed graphics to start with, Tyler at 360 came up with that and I really like it a lot, heck of an imagination he has!

The wrap runs about $3000-$3500. In my opinion, its worth it. For one, the customization is endless. But secondly, it'll protect your paint for years and years from the sun and scratches.

The color is called Satin. Basically, the vinyl is somewhat transparent with a cloudy-type textured look. The truck is black so when it's overlaid, it becomes what you see here. One color I'd love to seen wrapped satin is the Red. Even the blue would look sick I'd think.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
No, I didn't have any bed graphics to start with, Tyler at 360 came up with that and I really like it a lot, heck of an imagination he has!

The wrap runs about $3000-$3500. In my opinion, its worth it. For one, the customization is endless. But secondly, it'll protect your paint for years and years from the sun and scratches.

The color is called Satin. Basically, the vinyl is somewhat transparent with a cloudy-type textured look. The truck is black so when it's overlaid, it becomes what you see here. One color I'd love to seen wrapped satin is the Red. Even the blue would look sick I'd think.

So the "Satin" over Tuxedo Black turns the truck this metallic satin gray? Sweet.