Husky mud guards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BaseModelRaptor

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
These DO NOT match the fender. I am glad I went with Ron Blocks. They would be better if the top of the mud flap matched the molding on the flare.
Yeah that bothers me but do the RokBlocks actually match?

Last edited:
OP
OP
BaseModelRaptor

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They are black
So you're the the lines match the fender and not the color?
I thought you were saying the color matches.

The Husky's do match the line of the fenders since they're a molded design. That's the whole point of having them molded.
The RB are pretty much just cut out of a block of rubber and logo added.

thatJeepguy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mud flaps on an offroad truck…. Wait for it …. To drive in the city…

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score

The Husky's do match the line of the fenders since they're a molded design. That's the whole point of having them molded.
The RB are

The RB are pretty much just cut out of a block of rubber and logo added.
Ya never said color. The husky's are too short. I have had Huskey/WeatherTech in the past and loved them. They just do not look good IMHO. They need to be taller to match the fender lines.

Attachments

• IMG_0021.jpg
    IMG_0021.jpg
    273.3 KB · Views: 36
OP
OP
BaseModelRaptor

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mud flaps on an offroad truck…. Wait for it …. To drive in the city…
So rocks don’t spray up on paint or other drivers. Cracked windshields are very common out here with all the construction.
Even if someone does off-road it would only be a small percentage of time it’s actually driven.

Last edited:
OP
OP
BaseModelRaptor

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ya never said color. The husky's are too short. I have had Huskey/WeatherTech in the past and loved them. They just do not look good IMHO. They need to be taller to match the fender lines.
Ahh they don’t extend far enough up. I agree that would be nice but the fact they’re molded to the fender makes them better IMO.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
heck I could bend a piece of sheet metal and paint it. that is if rock blocks were my thing. to each their own I prefer the husky also. the only problem I have with the husky's is the fact that they look good from behind but not so good from the front angle. I wish they were smoother and had a molded look on the front side as well.