Howzit from Hawaii

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I’ll send over pics from my sales guy. I purchased out of state in Portland. He texted this morning it showed up and will send pics over after prep.

Since these Hawaii Dealers still asking minimum $20k over on 23’s still sitting on their lots, I flew out and purchased in Oregon. Vacation and purchase rolled up in one.

Dealer pictures do not count towards the #OneLessPrius tag. Has to be in your possession and not at the dealership type 9f picture. Maybe a Raptor off-roading on cooled lava.

pirates1456

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thick skin required by forum rules. Best people I've ever dealt with in a forum and by FAR, the biggest group of degenerate smart asses (myself included) as well. Its all in good fun. I guarantee you that you won't find a more helpful place than here. Welcome

OP
OP
I

IIAWAH808

Reaction score
Thick skin required by forum rules. Best people I've ever dealt with in a forum and by FAR, the biggest group of degenerate smart asses (myself included) as well. Its all in good fun. I guarantee you that you won't find a more helpful place than here. Welcome

Thanks man…yeah. I’ll post back once trucks in hand. Won’t be till end of April anyway. Raptors on its way down to San Diego now.