How to install 2011 "6.2L" door emblems???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

verytalonted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok yeah I get that they are just peel and stick, but can anyone with a 2011 take pics of the measurements used in the placement of the emblems???

I just bought two emblems from Ford, and want to make sure the placement is perfect.

Any help would be great.

Thanks in advance,
--Chris

speedythief

Reaction score
I just got my emblems too..............also need some pics of the 2011's out there and some measurements, so I can install these as close to stock as possible..............please help!!!!

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here:

02036391t-raptor-6-2l-badge-harley-image-128417374.jpg

62L_badge_placement.jpg

speedythief

Reaction score
Ok, I put mine on this past weekend. I decided that I didnt need to be exactly like the 2011. I used the 2" tape as my gape from the edge of the door. I then just moved the emblem up from the middle indention on the door, until it layed flat against the door. I measured 20 1/4 inches from the bottom of where the mirror is attached at door. I used a level under the L part to keep it straight and line up the tape. I like the way it came out and I hope this helps others. I also bought them from autopartscheaper.com for 32.95 each and they are genuine Ford parts.

photo2.jpg
securedownload18.jpg
securedownload17.jpg
securedownload16.jpg
securedownload14.jpg

OP
OP
verytalonted

verytalonted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just used the width of a deck of playing cards for dis from fender, and one of two inch painters tape for the dis from horizontal body line in door.