How many accessory belt's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Anthony,
The best way to change the AC belt is to cut it off. You can then easily replace the main belt. For the new belt, you can use zip ties to install the new AC belt.

I've not seen any video that truly depicts the difficulty of getting the stretch/AC/Accessary belt on. Maybe its a Raptor thing? Often check that the belt stays seated in the grooves of the AC pulley, I'd suggest every .5-1 inch of advancement at least. I didn't check the first one I put on and it got out of the groove and I had to cut it off and start with a new one.

OP
OP
Monte87

Monte87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anthony,
The best way to change the AC belt is to cut it off. You can then easily replace the main belt. For the new belt, you can use zip ties to install the new AC belt.

Awesome!!! Thanks for vid and reply!!!!
Anthony

OP
OP
Monte87

Monte87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've not seen any video that truly depicts the difficulty of getting the stretch/AC/Accessary belt on. Maybe its a Raptor thing? Often check that the belt stays seated in the grooves of the AC pulley, I'd suggest every .5-1 inch of advancement at least. I didn't check the first one I put on and it got out of the groove and I had to cut it off and start with a new one.
ohhhhhhh ***. Got it! Yikes, that sucks. Wasted time and part. TY 4 sharing that tip. I will not make same. =)
thanks, Anthoniy