Hood Graphic Install Price - Oklahoma

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

treatcg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered a hood graphic from Design and Signs on this board and now I need to find some locally (Tulsa, OK) to install. I have gotten one quote of $200 to install. Just trying to figure out if that is a typical price for the install. Anyone recommend a shop in my area? Thanks.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cant help you on recommendations but I paid $50.

$200 sounds a LOT high.

It took about 30 minutes including prep and looks as good as factory.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I paid $120 (Removal of old decal and install of new one)

7452-a.jpg

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Talk to JP at Auto Distinctions. He did my hood wrap and has tinted my windows for over 20 years.

robbys3m3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Talk to JP at Auto Distinctions. He did my hood wrap and has tinted my windows for over 20 years.

ditto..he's a great installer and a good guy. he just did full hood ppf on my wife's cayenne gts and it turned out awesome. if for some reason he cant help you chris Williams at executive auto could be an option also.

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had my hood graphic installed in OC for $125. $200 sounds too high to me.

OP
OP
treatcg

treatcg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will give JP at Auto Distinctions a call. See if I can work out a package deal for the graphic install and tinting the front windows. Now I just need my truck to show up. Build date is today! Funny I already have parts sitting in my garage ready for my truck to show up. Some are from my 2011 and some are new.

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was the same way. I had a shit ton of parts in my garage before I had my truck.

robbys3m3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will give JP at Auto Distinctions a call. See if I can work out a package deal for the graphic install and tinting the front windows. Now I just need my truck to show up. Build date is today! Funny I already have parts sitting in my garage ready for my truck to show up. Some are from my 2011 and some are new.

Btw...jp is the best tinter in town but he will no go darker than 35 percent..just wanted to make sure thats not an issue to you on the tint match.

OP
OP
treatcg

treatcg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Talked to JP and if my truck comes in this week, I will have the graphics installed next week. Great price and good customer service so far.