Hood & Exterior Graphics - PICS!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Means2212

Reaction score
I think if they would have packaged them together for $1000 more folks would have considered them

Miker397

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I spec'd my ruby red Screw with side and hood graphics, as well as the tailgate applique. I'm struggling with keeping the hood graphics though. I think the black contrast on ruby red looks really good, but the hood already has the heat vents for contrast and I'm not sure how much they really add. If it was a couple hundred bucks, I'd probably just keep them since I think they marginally add some meanness, but for $900 I'm tempted to pocket the change and see how I fare with the bare hood. I can't imagine there won't be identical aftermarket decals out for a fraction of the price soon...

Thoughts on the hood graphics with ruby red?

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I spec'd my ruby red Screw with side and hood graphics, as well as the tailgate applique. I'm struggling with keeping the hood graphics though. I think the black contrast on ruby red looks really good, but the hood already has the heat vents for contrast and I'm not sure how much they really add. If it was a couple hundred bucks, I'd probably just keep them since I think they marginally add some meanness, but for $900 I'm tempted to pocket the change and see how I fare with the bare hood. I can't imagine there won't be identical aftermarket decals out for a fraction of the price soon...

Thoughts on the hood graphics with ruby red?
I went full clean on my Ruby Red. No Graphics or tailgate applique. I think the graphics are bland and overpriced. I also think that there is enough contrast with the hood vent, flares and bumpers.

Wolfeman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those stickers are pure profit for Ford and don't really contribute anything of value to the vehicle.

That said, I sprung for the interior accent package because I like orange.

brc misfit

FRF Addict
Reaction score
the truck speaks loudly all by itself, no need for graphics. they also give the truck a hot wheel kind'a look... IMHO with or without graphics, your gen 2 will still be the 2nd baddest truck on the road,,, next to a gen 1... :)

brons130

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered the hood graphics back in July when there was no pics available and I'm pretty sure i will be taking a heat gun and pulling them off first thing. What a waste of money. I was told the hood vent gets super hot so I'm wondering if thats why they don't go across the entire hood.

Erock4129

Reaction score
Kind sir, would you happen to have a link for this image? It looks like it's a Ford document, but I can't find it on their site. Thanks in advance!

Wonder if RappyGraphics will produce something like these hood graphics? $900, **** here with that.

Miker397

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I truely don't get fords pricing on the decals. $900 for trapezoid black hood stickers? Why not charge $9,000 for a hard tonneau then. They can cut a massive hole and fit a ginormous double moon roof for about the same price as some stickers?

Kansan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my thought was... i kind of like them but someone will produce them for a lot less than $2000... its worth the wait, to me, to let some trucks get them and see if they grow on me... or if an aftermarket company comes out with a set i like better to grab those and not have to be pissed about taking of $2000 worth of stickers.

my 2 cents.