hi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

freeddy

Reaction score
Well guys it's been a while since I've been in a Ford product. As you can tell from the pics I'm a diehard Dodge guy. The last one I owned was an 04 Mystic cobra and now stepping into another SVT lol. It's going to be a couple months before I order mine since I have to wait for the wife's new Durango to come in first lol. Anyways it all began when I sold my last truck and it was this 04 Cummins with Bully Dog, AFE stage 2, MBRP stacks which isn't pictured

Highwayman

Reaction score
Hey.... Good call.... Wife loved our 19 DRT.
With the BS direction Dodge is going, I told her when 3 yr 36 k was up on it, It was time to get another. She got her new DRT in Destroyer Gray and the next month I got my Raptor....

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
You guys don't think it's really a Prius that he's got on order, do you? Interesting how he doesn't list any details on claimed Raptor order other than saying "stepping into another SVT".

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
morning..........

is ford performance now. no longer svt
still bothers me they changed/morphed into that, was so cool seeing the SVT badge on a car and knowing it was something special. FP still makes good stuff but i just miss the little things like that.

Random note, Jamal Hameedi, last guy working for SVT works as the director for Jaguar land rover now