Hi Guys and Gals!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mikee Martin

SVC. Krazy House Customz. JDM. Seaside Superbikes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
20200719_173851.jpgThis is what I have done with my Raptor since I purchased it 8 months ago (see my Avitar). I used a ton of information from what I read from this awesome Forum. Thanks for everything! I am looking forward to having more fun as the lockdowns and closures open up and I am able to check out the groups off road adventures. I wish I had a money tree as this shit gets expensive, but I am very happy with what I have for now. I live in Monterey, CA, waiting for Pismo Beach to open. I am sure you guys have played out there...Link me up when you go or I will try to get a run staged as soon as I see the place open up (if it ever does again). I'm happy to be back on the Forum again!20200719_174024.jpg

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
morning..........

to be honest, im kinda hoping this shutdown will cause the pismo area economy to tank so they realize just how much business will be lost if they continue to try to close the dunes for good