Hey there - New Member SoCal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LateBraking

Reaction score
Hey there, pleasure and well met. While I’ve had a number of cars over the years and don’t think I’ve ever “gotten my dream car” so to speak, I’m pleased to say that I genuinely feel I’ve gotten my dream truck! 2013 Raptor SuperCab, was hoping for a color but gloss black’ll do, haha.

No pictures yet as I got it from MT and unfortunately, a few rust spots in the cab corners and rails were missed during the PPI, with the car already at the body shop getting a hole welded up and so on (saw the rust and it went straight to the body shop even with temp tags on, haha). That said, truck is nice overall so I’m looking forward to getting it back in a few weeks and then starting this dive down the rabbit hole.

Cheers!

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
I'll hold off on the welcome to the forum until you get the chance to post pictures of claimed Raptor, to many Prius lurkers floating around here to not validate a true Raptor.