Here she is.......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking good man. I'm not for chrome on the Raptors but with the silver I think you pulled it off pretty well!

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll admit the chrome does look pretty good on the silver raptors very clean truck and welcome to the raptor family haha now prepare your wallet for some majors mayhem haha :peace:

neveo

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mid perch ride is better than stock in my opinion. Doesnt nose dive when hitting the brakes, doesnt lean near as bad in hard turns, and it just feels better looking out the windsheild. Between the mid perch and the bfg km2's, i think she handles bumps better also. Love it!:waytogo:

Thanks for all the compliments gentlemen. Its always nice coming from guys that have awesome trucks themselves. :waytogo:

looks very nice, are you using the stock spare or 5th one to your set? it didn't look like there was a spare under truck in the shot showing the rear and differential

OP
OP
Raptor78

Raptor78

Reaction score
looks very nice, are you using the stock spare or 5th one to your set? it didn't look like there was a spare under truck in the shot showing the rear and differential

I have a 5th xd and km2.... Had to do it right with this truck!:waytogo: I dropped the spare out for less weight, so u can see the exhaust and spider better, and because I don't drive real far to work, and my buddy owns a flatbed towing company. :waytogo: if I go very far with her, I throw the spare in the bed.

The truck still sits up in the back, which I like, because it then runs level under acceleration. :waytogo: i gained a little over 1.25" with the mid perch adjustment. Still sits up a little over 1.5" in the rear.

MPH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck looks great ! I too went with chrome. Welcome to the forum. You will really like it here. Great people and they have much info to share.

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Looks nice. The chrome with your silver looks really good. Did you do anything else with the perch mod or just raise it and do alignment? The dealer do that?