Here she is.......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FAMARO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think you should paint the flares,bumpers and door handles which would really set the truck off with the wheels...just my.2

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kudos for not running with the pack and going with chrome. I think they look great and its nice to see something other than black wheels for a change. :peace:

Welcome aboard too :waytogo:

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I actually wanted those wheels for my silver raptor but all black. Xd doesn't make em that way and I didn't want to pay all that money for powder. I went with fuels. Good looking rig. Hows the ride at mid perch?

OP
OP
Raptor78

Raptor78

Reaction score
I actually wanted those wheels for my silver raptor but all black. Xd doesn't make em that way and I didn't want to pay all that money for powder. I went with fuels. Good looking rig. Hows the ride at mid perch?

Mid perch ride is better than stock in my opinion. Doesnt nose dive when hitting the brakes, doesnt lean near as bad in hard turns, and it just feels better looking out the windsheild. Between the mid perch and the bfg km2's, i think she handles bumps better also. Love it!:waytogo:

Thanks for all the compliments gentlemen. Its always nice coming from guys that have awesome trucks themselves. :waytogo: