Help me with wheel selection....

Which wheel for a magnetic 2018 Raptor?

• Red Fuel D632

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Gold Method 315

Votes: 10 50.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2024RaptorR_NOVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Want to pick up a set of 17” wheels for my Magnetic 2018. I have RPG 1.5” collars ready to be installed and would like an aggressive offset that can still tuck with the stick size tires or a true 35” down the road.

Currently I have the stock non-beadlock wheels...I would love to have lighter wheels if possible but have not found any that I really like. I want to keep the off-road badass look of the Raptor which makes me lean toward a simulated beadlock.

So far I am looking the these:

C5A3236B-BCB8-4C23-93AA-14228E4281D7.jpeg

46B01725-66A1-4C42-8BDB-D0704638B7B3.jpeg

Wizo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I mean if I had the balls - go red! Those are sick and most anyone would not have them and people will be drawn to it.

Safer route...go black and you will have what most do.

I would say that find a wheel if possible you can see in person or on youtube. Everything looks different when you see it mounted and in theatre.

OP
OP
2024RaptorR_NOVA

2024RaptorR_NOVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I mean if I had the balls - go red! Those are sick and most anyone would not have them and people will be drawn to it.

Safer route...go black and you will have what most do.

I would say that find a wheel if possible you can see in person or on youtube. Everything looks different when you see it mounted and in theatre.
That’s exactly what I’m thinking as well, I know it will look good but man it’s gonna stick out haha. I have been looking for the red Fuels on my colour but the closest I have see is the all red Fuel beadlocks in a black Gen 2.

I hate decisions like this but it’s also a great problem to have.

I considered black but imho it’s played out and I want something besides just black.

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where do you live?

If the methods have the standard zinc bolts they will rust after one year of winter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
2024RaptorR_NOVA

2024RaptorR_NOVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where do you live?

If the methods have the standard zinc bolts they will rust after one year of winter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I live in Canada, east coast so rust would certainly be a concern. I will have to double check but I thought I read that the Method 315’s had stainless steel bolts that are replaceable...

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I live in Canada, east coast so rust would certainly be a concern. I will have to double check but I thought I read that the Method 315’s had stainless steel bolts that are replaceable...

The MR315 will have stainless bolts. Method also has a black bolt option.

robbys3m3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im biased...but l like the red fuels...they are polarizing to say the least but could really pop on magnetic