help ADD (addictive desert design) 2017

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boricuaevo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We dont, sorry

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 AM ----------

Are these different offset wheels? How are those Toyo RTs compared to KO2s? Also you might have just sold me on a front bumper from this pic alone.

I know you didn't ask me but with my experience I've had my Toyo R/Ts for quite sometime now (35k miles) and they are comfy smooth however, I still have a lot of thread on mine since mine has been a street queen so I can sell my truck and get the new one. I m sure the Ko2 ride like our stockers. I know for a fact that I will be buying the Toyo R/Ts for the new truck when the time comes.

Reaction score
We dont, sorry

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 AM ----------

Are these different offset wheels? How are those Toyo RTs compared to KO2s? Also you might have just sold me on a front bumper from this pic alone.

Yes they are 17x9 fuel rotors on 35x12.50x17 Toyo RT's. We love the toyos, run them on 2 of our trucks. The BFG's are a great tire too though. We do BFGs on probably 50% of the trucks we build.