help ADD (addictive desert design) 2017

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Got a bunch of 2017 raptor bumpers coming through production, this is a small batch. They will be ready & on a shelf for purchase soon!

13707703_277506535947039_6564512892601309594_n.jpg

OP
OP
r3run33

r3run33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so hey do you know something we don't??? these trucks are not gonna be around till maybe Nov or Dec? are you gonna sit on that inventory till then? Hey if you can attach a truck to that bumper w can talk price LOL :)

Boricuaevo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think Ford would have gone through the trouble of giving ADD 2 Raptors way before production so they can start designing parts for it. Then later on turn around and say shit my bad ADD our front end is going to change.

Reaction score
so hey do you know something we don't??? these trucks are not gonna be around till maybe Nov or Dec? are you gonna sit on that inventory till then? Hey if you can attach a truck to that bumper w can talk price LOL :)
These bumpers are part of a large order that is already sold. Our wholesalers & distributors are stocking up. Building the large quantity of bumpers that were ordered takes time so we are starting early.

I see the Full Race Intercooler relocation kit for the bumper with the winch. I know you guys said you were coming out with the winch bumper, but is the intercooler relocation kit needed as well?
We will have more info on that in the coming months.

I know you guys have a profile pic; please share
Profile, as in a pic from head on?

h8KmNOCw5Gg7CVFoUCl_YXd8lM9GV7MvHr89c82u-W4%2CgmixbmeIHl-jazOG8Zjdi34nUCoVeviuV1le8axitaY%2CrfbCbuJXrf3gYkjojPQ1QozeN-ROKPKv9u4cK4Is7vg

You're putting a lot of faith in Ford that they won't make any last minute design changes.

We have had a raptor for about 8 months, if they were going to change anything effecting the bumpers, we would have known by now.

---------- Post added at 08:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 AM ----------

Winch bumpers are already built.

90EI3vUZRWRIItc5OtpMyk7DnyKE8_lgtTFzzGFCPXk%2Ciu4DPYcfSR-WkTxhB60dAeuSso-b34vuDXt2o4uVpXE%2CGcTiNCzJ2Ws-Q5M3QsobHbgRTGm3oTe28TssoWoZ5D4

OP
OP
r3run33

r3run33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol sorry no I wanted a pic from the side either driver or passenger side of the entire truck from nose to tail of the grey one you have!

Hey congrats to you on selling all those bumpers already!!! that means you will be here when my truck finally arrives lol some time in dec??? i'm hoping lol

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

oh hey are you guys gonna make some sort of slider for the raptor sides??