Hello from S. Indiana

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Skeanthu

Reaction score
Okay hound me if you want, but I am getting back to owning a truck. It has been a 3 year hiatus in a BMW 535xi (300hp twin turbo all-wheel drive still hot :spinning:); and then I seen this truck back in January...the nightmares started, cold-sweats, I had to get out of that sedan and back to my roots.

Long wait, but on 5.10 my 6.2L black, sunroof, tailgate step zombie stomper is going to be built. I remember my dad going through the same thing on his T-bird back in the 90s, so I feel the wait will be worth all these weeks.

/May is zombie awareness month

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Okay hound me if you want, but I am getting back to owning a truck. It has been a 3 year hiatus in a BMW 535xi (300hp twin turbo all-wheel drive still hot :spinning:); and then I seen this truck back in January...the nightmares started, cold-sweats, I had to get out of that sedan and back to my roots.

Long wait, but on 5.10 my 6.2L black, sunroof, tailgate step zombie stomper is going to be built. I remember my dad going through the same thing on his T-bird back in the 90s, so I feel the wait will be worth all these weeks.

Welcome to SVTO!

It's funny you mention Zombies. I was joking with the guys on my forum (different forum) about the Raptor being my new Zombie/Bug out Vehicle:cool2:

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score

Recently sold my 530i after a 3 year affair. That thing was a highway cruise missile. But after I saw the Raptor at the Detroit Auto show (and really even before that) I had to have one. Have a 6.2 on order.

Where are we all going to meet up with our Raptors when the Zombies start their reign of terror?:racing:

OP
OP
Skeanthu

Skeanthu

Reaction score
Recently sold my 530i after a 3 year affair. That thing was a highway cruise missile. But after I saw the Raptor at the Detroit Auto show (and really even before that) I had to have one. Have a 6.2 on order.

Where are we all going to meet up with our Raptors when the Zombies start their reign of terror?:racing:

Yes, that car can roll, it does 80 like your going to church on Sunday.

Out your way sounds nice, we can find a good rise, build a moat around it and pick'em off from miles around as flat as it is around that part of the country.

Falcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome home buddy! And I don't think that some one who took a few years off in four-door land qualifies for being non-cool... especially with the stable you were driving! But ya gotta tell me... what the heck is a "zombie stomper?" <G> I think we all should have one and I don't even know what the hell it is! <G>.

Falcon

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Yes, that car can roll, it does 80 like your going to church on Sunday.

Out your way sounds nice, we can find a good rise, build a moat around it and pick'em off from miles around as flat as it is around that part of the country.

Roger that...we need SVORay with his .50BMG...can you mount that thing on a turret?