Headache Racks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not a helpful post but what the heck are you putting in your bed that you need to cover the entire back window?

OP
OP
MotorsportsAustin
Reaction score
Last edited:

Keshka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think those are some pretty cool habitats. Knowing the proper dimensions to attract specific classes of raptor or bird is no small feat. One would be hard put to build one as nice as your company does, especially for the price. I know how much building materials cost these days and then add labor and delivery. WOW.

OP
OP
MotorsportsAustin
Reaction score
I think those are some pretty cool habitats. Knowing the proper dimensions to attract specific classes of raptor or bird is no small feat. One would be hard put to build one as nice as your company does, especially for the price. I know how much building materials cost these days and then add labor and delivery. WOW.
Thanks! Materials are crazy now. We've had some great successes with our design and our products are 10+ year in service life (the productivity & cost formula works well).

We do a lot of consulting in hard to reach places. We've sunk the F350 long bed couple times. One of our favorite customers has 4 Raptors for his commercial farming operations, that partially influenced me getting one.

Last edited: