GEN 2 Got my roof wrapped black!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Caleb Sousley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think this turned out very nice! They didn’t wrap the antenna because they said they didn’t want to interfere with signal. I might end up having it painted or buying a replacement in black but I actually kinda like it being white haha

Attachments

• 3A67E20B-2158-4F71-A771-E0AFD548074F.jpeg
    3A67E20B-2158-4F71-A771-E0AFD548074F.jpeg
    216.6 KB · Views: 278

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
#BlackRaptorsMatter

Black Raptor Owners don’t appreciate you culturally appropriating our Raptors’ heritage. Help me out here @MurderedOutSVT

What you’re doing to your Raptor is NOT ok! What’s next? Wrapping your Raptor in Black Facia ? That would really not be ok!

You can’t just decide your Raptor identifies as black. It doesn’t work that way.

#Dontbethechange !

:D

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think this turned out very nice! They didn’t wrap the antenna because they said they didn’t want to interfere with signal. I might end up having it painted or buying a replacement in black but I actually kinda like it being white haha

Looks good but you're about to be hot as duck. Not sure if you know but there is a massive heat wave happening.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
#BlackRaptorsMatter

Black Raptor Owners don’t appreciate you culturally appropriating our Raptors’ heritage. Help me out here @MurderedOutSVT

What you’re doing to your Raptor is NOT ok! What’s next? Wrapping your Raptor in Black Facia ? That would really not be ok!

You can’t just decide your Raptor identifies as black. It doesn’t work that way.

#Dontbethechange !

:D
Thank you for addressing this important topic @smurfslayer. It is does not recieve enough attention. I'm getting behind the #Dontbethechange movment 100%

How is it socially acceptable to wrap a seldom seen, out of the way area of the Raptor in such an important color?

Sadly, It seems as though #BlackRaptorsMatter really does not matter in this case. This is a massive movement amongst all generations and should be treated with utmost respect.

Black facia would not be koo, that sort of discrimination and visual bashing will not be tolerated by the #BlackRaptorsMatter movement. It could be seen as blasphemy or a sacrelidge

My Raptor identifies as black and proud all day, everyday.

#BlackRaptorsMatter

Last edited: