Goosetuned dyno results on my truck 91 pump gas at a mile high. Haters gonna hate. Updated for new CRP turbos, SRP down pipes and k&n tubes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

slimmytimmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL you guys are funny. I like going fast on the street, but I really love going fast on the dirt. I spend a ton of time in the sand. I jump the truck, go over 100 mph through really rough stuff, and I like having the power on pump gas. Hopefully it will be tuned on e85 this week. I am lucky enough to have other vehicles that are purpose built, but I love the Raptor in most situations. I don't like taking it on big rocks, or mud because I don't like cleaning it off. I bottom out about 50% of the time while off-road. Ground clearance is definitely the biggest issue for me when I go off the pavement, but it'll buff. I also do not want to lift it.tempImagerSaubM.jpgtempImagewhHwcJ.jpgtempImagepGx7sw.jpgtempImagevg4Bhl.jpgtempImageiUonDn.jpg

OP
OP
S

slimmytimmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Warranty issue concerns; here is a slight topic change for all of you that are afraid of voiding your warranties due to tuning and other performance modifications. By now you should all know that my truck is the full blown official GooseTuned Gen 3 R&D test and tune truck. Winfield and I work very closely together to see what these Gen 3 trucks are truly capable of. We have known each other and have tested the limits on other platforms in the past as well. See the photos for reference. Raptor R’s and TRX’s are hurt every single time my truck pulls on them. The same goes for my own hellcats and vipers, but I know those are designed for a much different high speed application. My truck has been tested to the most extreme limits of Ford’s stock drivetrain including everything past the transmission. Ford has honored my factory drivetrain warranty beyond the stock transmission due to the fact that no components past that point have been modified in any way. No tuning has had an impact past the transmission. The key is that no suspension components were modified at all… period. Three, yes THREE Ford Field Service Engineers have come to Albuquerque to assess what is wrong with my truck. I believe all that needs to be replaced is the front driver’s side hub actuator, but Ford disagrees. They are removing everything from the transmission forward to check for defects; this includes the transfer case, driveshaft, axles, ALL suspension components… the whole nine yards. My truck has been at Ford since 9/26. I’ll update you with all results. Enjoy your Goose tunes!