Gloss It Evo quartz nano ceramic coating

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonecapone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is th preferred coating of my detailer. It supposedly has a 4 year warranty. Has anyone tried this before or has seen it 1st hand?
Thanks,
Tone

Carbon8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm getting the Ceramic Pro Gold on mine, lifetime warranty as well as interior protection from them and POR15 chassis cleaning and coatings to wheel wells and exposed surfaces under truck.

Pricing is $2500 but includes service to my C63s as well so two vehicles for that price. Getting done this week should have some very detailed pictures post the work.

nick731

Reaction score
I'm getting the Ceramic Pro Gold on mine, lifetime warranty as well as interior protection from them and POR15 chassis cleaning and coatings to wheel wells and exposed surfaces under truck.

Pricing is $2500 but includes service to my C63s as well so two vehicles for that price. Getting done this week should have some very detailed pictures post the work.

Def looking foward to your pics and review on this. Local shop here does the ceramic pro service as well. What color raptor are you applying it to?

Carbon8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Def looking foward to your pics and review on this. Local shop here does the ceramic pro service as well. What color raptor are you applying it to?

Avalanche Grey, and a white C63s. Will post pictures of both when he gets them done.

Ohiodish

Reaction score

I had Ceramic Pro on my GTR. I can tell you it looks fantastic and made my car very easy to wash and dry. I used a Metrovac Air Force blaster to dry and I was amazed how water just clears off with Ceramic Pro. No doubt I'm doing it again on the Raptor. I use a detail guy that works at a high line dealership. He does it on the side for much less.

Carbon8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had Ceramic Pro on my GTR. I can tell you it looks fantastic and made my car very easy to wash and dry. I used a Metrovac Air Force blaster to dry and I was amazed how water just clears off with Ceramic Pro. No doubt I'm doing it again on the Raptor. I use a detail guy that works at a high line dealership. He does it on the side for much less.

Same, my detailer is the only other person I left drive my vehicles. Makes the GF pissed. As I travel a lot he is the one who took delivery of my Raptor earlier this month and has had it at his facility since.

Kind of a nice gig he gets the first ride in it before me.

Take care of the people that take care of you and he goes above and beyond for all my needs. With my OCD a trustworthy detailer is worth their weight is gold and very hard to find.

OP
OP
Tonecapone

Tonecapone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My detail told me that he used to use the Ceramic Pro but dropped them for the Gloss it Evo Quartz. He showed me picks of his M3 that he just used it on. Looks great but I am looking for some real world unbiased opinions on the product.
Thanks,
Tone

ldhacker

Reaction score
I went to pick my truck up today. It had a scratch on the tailgate. They Painted it today. I can pick it up at 8:30 in the morning. I was going to have ceramic coating put on it Monday. I didn't know if I need to wait to have that done because of the fresh paint.

Any idea.