GJ Motorsports | BLOW OUT SALE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dang, crazy to hear. I got everything super quick in april, wonder whats happened since then

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
dang, crazy to hear. I got everything super quick in april, wonder whats happened since then

Did you order direct from GJ in April or from a dealer? How long after you ordered did you get it, because GJ is known for taking almost 2 months to ship orders (dealers like me usually shipped right away since we stocked them.... well WE did, a lot of dealers don't stock them).

itsrichierich

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Been over 2 months now on waiting for my power steering reservoir... As mentioned, they manufacture some kickass products, but their customer service level is just terrible. They need to sell the design/company to someone. Heck, I'd be interested in it!

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you order direct from GJ in April or from a dealer? How long after you ordered did you get it, because GJ is known for taking almost 2 months to ship orders (dealers like me usually shipped right away since we stocked them.... well WE did, a lot of dealers don't stock them).
So i got the light housing from a member here, but got a harness, gasket, other spare parts from them and a bd light from them and they shipped next day.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
dont want to derail too much or step on vendors toes, but doug at evil mfg probably has those lights in stock. and he really good at communication, as much as a busy shop can be, but they will respond. they also have 3rd brake lights