Getting Vossen 22-inch HF6-4 running on Pirelli 325/55R22 116 H

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why would you ever drive over 99mph

Passing on curvy roads. I passed a small group of cars in the mountains a couple of weeks ago. When I got back into my lane and looked down, the speedo said 97. I was surprised. It felt more like 79. You don't want to hang out too long in the wrong lane, it isn't safe. :)

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Passing on curvy roads. I passed a small group of cars in the mountains a couple of weeks ago. When I got back into my lane and looked down, the speedo said 97. I was surprised. It felt more like 79. You don't want to hang out too long in the wrong lane, it isn't safe. :)
Pls down here in FL we have I-4 the I is for international, cause the road starts right at turn 2 of the Daytona international speedway and seemingly the “4” stands for turn 4 which is a straight away for hundreds of miles lol

desertfox73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I relly think this truck needs 22 inch with 36/37 inch tires just from the looks of the wheel well.

View attachment 153350

View attachment 153351

Agree - I went 22/37 because proportionally it looked better to me, especially on the SCrew length. And since the stock 20/35 has identical amount of sidewall as a 22/37 I figured I wasn't giving anything up in terms of heading onto trails.

My Jeep is my primary offroad vehicle anyways.

WC114

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the look of the 37s ,but that’s a very heavy setup .

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pls down here in FL we have I-4 the I is for international, cause the road starts right at turn 2 of the Daytona international speedway and seemingly the “4” stands for turn 4 which is a straight away for hundreds of miles lol

lol....Southbound I-75 between I-10 and the Turnpike to Orlando is crazy. If you are not doing 100, you will get ran over.

And you better be able to stop on a dime. smoke, accidents, debree.... that is a very dangerous stretch of intersate.