GEN3 Forscan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorFun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you using the 2.3.60 test flavor of FORScan? If not…download it from Antho’s post above. Once installed…you should be able to successfully complete your project.

ChevyLee

Reaction score
Are you using the 2.3.60 test flavor of FORScan? If not…download it from Antho’s post above. Once installed…you should be able to successfully complete your project.
Yes I am. That's what ForScan sent me. I can access the truck now (previously couldn't) but settings don't actually write. This is a pretty common problem right now on the 24s.

Ifly4vamerica

Reaction score
@RaptorFun I did the edits for temperature on gauges and mine worked for both Trans and Coolant. It did not however work for the Oil Temp, are you sure you are looking at the trans temp and not the oil? This got me initially.

I also had same experience as you for everything else. Waiting on 4D Tech to get more in stock.

I also did the seat belt chime off per the manual, basically start the truck, let the chime stop, then inset and remove the seat belt 4 times. Seat belt icon flashes, and you are good to go. Do the same with the pax belt. First time I did it it reverted after a couple starts but seems to have stayed after the second time.

As a side not has anybody with a 2024 tried 720-01-01 in the IPC, it actually says auto stop start in there and looks like you can disable. Depending on your asbuilt data you may be able to make it happen there. I can't try it for a couple days until back home but just happened to see that in there.

Last edited:

Jepper84

Reaction score
@RaptorFun I did the edits for temperature on gauges and mine worked for both Trans and Coolant. It did not however work for the Oil Temp, are you sure you are looking at the trans temp and not the oil? This got me initially.

I also had same experience as you for everything else. Waiting on 4D Tech to get more in stock.

I also did the seat belt chime off per the manual, basically start the truck, let the chime stop, then inset and remove the seat belt 4 times. Seat belt icon flashes, and you are good to go. Do the same with the pax belt. First time I did it it reverted after a couple starts but seems to have stayed after the second time.

As a side not has anybody with a 2024 tried 720-01-01 in the IPC, it actually says auto stop start in there and looks like you can disable. Depending on your asbuilt data you may be able to make it happen there. I can't try it for a couple days until back home but just happened to see that in there.
I tried, I went through all the modules that i could see and shut off auto start / stop and none of them worked

Ifly4vamerica

Reaction score
Thanks for the info, I was at work basically searching for anything related and was going to give it a go. You saved me some time. 4D tech is where it's at I guess. They said back in stock in a few weeks.

Pushing that button isn't so bad, that's what I'm going to keep telling myself I til then.

ChevyLee

Reaction score
Thanks for the info, I was at work basically searching for anything related and was going to give it a go. You saved me some time. 4D tech is where it's at I guess. They said back in stock in a few weeks.

Pushing that button isn't so bad, that's what I'm going to keep telling myself I til then.
you can save it in your R settings. So you just have to press the r button on the steering wheel twice, and you are good to go. My saved settings are sport suspension with Baja exhaust, and auto stop turned off.

Jepper84

Reaction score
you can save it in your R settings. So you just have to press the r button on the steering wheel twice, and you are good to go. My saved settings are sport suspension with Baja exhaust, and auto stop turned off.
Really you can save it in R settings? I know you can put it in sport mode and it turns off stop start but didn't know you could disable it that way.

Btw .2.3.60 officially released two days ago if anyone wants to try it.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Really you can save it in R settings? I know you can put it in sport mode and it turns off stop start but didn't know you could disable it that way.

Btw .2.3.60 officially released two days ago if anyone wants to try it.
Yeah. Thats what i do. I have it saved in my R mode.