GEN3 Ford Raptor R Owner Pics!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swacer_2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He uses it for what it was intended. Off roading. Good on him.

Sam
I guess i'm confused on how thats relevant with not applying proper frame protection methods? One can "use" the truck as you say, while still ensuring that the frame doesn't look like it came off a 1995 GMC Jimmy

Hard R

Reaction score
I guess i'm confused on how thats relevant with not applying proper frame protection methods? One can "use" the truck as you say, while still ensuring that the frame doesn't look like it came off a 1995 GMC Jimmy
What frame protection method do you use to protect the car against dirt?

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How in the world does your frame already look that bad? You really really gotta get that coated.
Yeah. I used Giots Garage Undercarriage spray once a month. These frames look nasty just driving normally. I then discovered I can use Meguiars Hot Shine areosal spray. Makes it look brand fricken new and lasts a long time. I just dont do it if I plan on off-roading.

Swacer_2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What frame protection method do you use to protect the car against dirt?
Dirt doesn't cause corrision and rust. Water, mixed with other acid and bases do. So put MPHD or the like on it. It will be overkill, but I see salt 6 months of the year and my frame looks 100% better than that.

However, with the condition your frame is in now, you'd most likely have to sand it, repaint it, then coat it.