GEN1 parts sell off! Wheels, Tires, Beadlock rings, lugnuts...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey so I'm posting some stuff here for forum members since I think I'm more likely to get hits on this forum than on FB marketplace or Craigslist, so I have a few items Im willing to ship and below are some items I'm not. Offers are welcome. I'm not in a rush to sell anything, but money talks.

Items are items here I am willing to ship;

20241018_125202 redacted.jpg

ACER RACING TITANIUM LUGNUTS. They're real titanium, they'll never swell like stock lugnuts. They've been on the truck for about a year, half off at 200 shipped.

20241018_175005 cropped.jpg

METHOD RACE WHEELS CENTER CAP. Brand new, opened to take picture only! 50 shipped.

20241018_125154.jpg

6X Ford Performance Bead Lock ring and all bolts. They've been on the truck for about 6 years, they're not perfect. If you're gonna powder coat them it won't matter. If you're gonna use them for what beadlocks are needed for, it also shouldn't matter. I haven't got a shipping quote on it yet, will update post once I do. accepting offers.

Those are all the items I'm willing to SHIP.

Below are items which I am not willing to ship; I am willing to meet basically anywhere in central Florida, South Georgia, or Gulf Coast Alabama as long sale is complete prior. I am in the Cape Canaveral area, but I go to the Panhandle once a month, I would just work this sale into that. I next go up the week before Veterans day.

6x 2013/14 beadlock capable wheels (see imagine above). I also have 5x SE beauty rings and 1x Regular beauty ring, but will not have them in hand until I run up to Pensacola again. If someone wants to buy the wheels and rings together I'd definitely sell them at a bit of a discount. I would rather not split them, but would consider it for forum members.

20241018_145150.jpg

6x 35x12.5R17 General Grabber X3s. They're about 6 years old, but could be bought for spares or for a budget build. I don't care, throw cement in them and use it at your crossfit gym. Again don't really want to split them, but I'm willing to for forum members.

20241018_180226 (1).jpg

GEN1 Ford Raptor shocks. I don't have to explain this one. They're still sturdy, no leaks. It could be advantageous to do a rebuild while they're out of the truck, but not absolutely required. pretty minimal corrosion, been out of the rust belt for its entire existence. Fronts have geisers installed.

I dont have specific prices for any of the stuff I'm not willing to ship; didn't plan on posting them but figured what the hell. If you're in the areas mentioned above send me a DM with an offer.

wyomingraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like them shocks. I am thinking about a rebuild this winter. Long ride to Wyoming.
New shocks from Rock auto are looking better every day. Rebuild shops are nowhere close.