Gen1 king3.0 kdm built , svc uca , svc tie rods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mtnghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just pulled the trigger on a blitzkrieg long travel kit and I have the following for sale , all parts will be at Texas motor worx in Dallas or at my place in Tulsa . I will be posting pics by next week as all parts will be coming off next week . Currently on vacation till next week.

1. King front 3.0 finned red anodized, kdm built . Less than year old 5k mi on them .
$3,300 obo

2. Svc uca pair 5,000 or less mi just bought last year , $1000.

3.svc tie rods less than year old 5,000 less mi
$500

4. Oem lca pair $1000

5. Oem knuckles $500

6 . R1 concepts rotors drilled and slotted , with pads . And oem brakes $300 Le’s than 3k mi

7. Oem front fenders $500

8. Corsa extreme scab lighting exit black tips $500

9. Adv front valance $150

10. Adv 2” rise and 2” flare set driver side is prefect , passenger side has a fist size hole in it …smh . $1 make offer.

Will ship on buyers dime .
Pics of the kings please, do you not have the rears for these, if so I’m really looking for a set. will PM for shipping quote if you are willing to ship.

OP
OP
LambSVT

LambSVT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pics of the kings please, do you not have the rears for these, if so I’m really looking for a set. will PM for shipping quote if you are willing to ship.
I’m willing to ship pm me and I’ll shoot over pics Of kings .