Gen 3 with 35’s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goode22

Reaction score
Is it just me or does every video showing the truck have the 37’s package. Anyone have any pictures or videos with the 35’s? Thank you.

Last edited:

G3n Blue

Reaction score
Yes, they are definitely showcasing the 37's and not the 35's. It would be nice if they put out videos of raptors with 35s and the optional bead lock wheels. There are a few pixely/dark videos of a white raptor with 35's on youtube, but it's hard to make out.

OP
OP
G

Goode22

Reaction score
My dealers only allocation was for 35's, which I ordered. From what is being reported by far the majority of 21 Raptors will have the 35 package. Wonder why we dont have more "real" pictures of what the 35 will look like. my concern is too much space between the tire and wheel well? i like the current look of raptors, but do not want to much suspension. anyone ease my fears?

PerfectoR

Reaction score
My dealers only allocation was for 35's, which I ordered. From what is being reported by far the majority of 21 Raptors will have the 35 package. Wonder why we dont have more "real" pictures of what the 35 will look like. my concern is too much space between the tire and wheel well? i like the current look of raptors, but do not want to much suspension. anyone ease my fears?
I went to my local dealer Saturday and was fortunate enough to order my 2021 Raptor without the performance package. The sales manager already submitted there order in so I was able to modify it with my specs. But he let me know that the performance package with 37s were not available to order.

mpd510

Reaction score
I went to my local dealer Saturday and was fortunate enough to order my 2021 Raptor without the performance package. The sales manager already submitted there order in so I was able to modify it with my specs. But he let me know that the performance package with 37s were not available to order.
your Dealer probably didn't have the allocation for the 37. There have been multiple 37 orders confirmed in the last week. When they will be built is the big question.

NeoLeo

Reaction score
Check out the TFL In-depth discussion with the Ford product manager on the differences between 37” and 35” set-up: different shocks, springs, rear bed frame, etc.

I ordered the 35” because frankly I was super impressed with how my ‘19 Raptor drove with them - both on and off-road.

triggerfish

Reaction score
The worst part of the 35" package for me visually is the ORANGE graphics package... unless you got Code Orange I'm not convinced it's going to look good. Also, the least they could do for us is show some stock 35" Raptors with the optional Black bead-lock capable wheels, to me that's a very worthy upgrade to get away from the base Raptor look!