Gen 3 Right Front 'Bracket' LED Flickering --Brand new week old

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

highway420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For the record.. I did try to search for this.

Literally took delivery on my G3 this past Monday. Finally, after a whole year and some.. and yes.. worth the wait, especially coming from the G2.
Anyho.. to the point.

day two.. parked in front of a wall at a store, and while sitting there, I see a flickering on the wall and notice the right side LED is doing that. thought maybe it would go away since I did just get it washed.. maybe the extreme heat we're getting in LA right now will help dry out..

It has not. must be a loose connector..or at least I am hoping it is.

Has anyone else encountered this or know someone who has and dealt with it?
Really don't want to bring in after less than a week of having it. I should add that I bought out of state, so the dealer here did not deliver it to me..

It's almost as if it's winking at me, lol.. and my girlfriend was already jealous of the truck..

but seriously... I will be trying to look for the connector this weekend during the day, so suggestions are welcome.

thanks in advance

yoopercharged

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How hard did you search?

OP
OP
highway420

highway420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
apparently not hard enough..:facepalm: so sorry :roflbow:and thank you.. must've used wrong key words like LED flicker and Gen 3 LED flicker me and my bad words...

also, busy at work and wanted to just put it out there so someone can yell at me, so thank you

tried to keep it basic enough to find.. should've used the words parking lights darn it :party36:

Hotrod-Realtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wanted to just put it out there so someone can yell at me, so thank you

USE THE DAMN SEARCH FUNCTION WOULD YA!!! Lol

I have the same color and the same problem. I haven't noticed it lately so hopefully it's fixed itself. Chime in on the other thread so we can keep a running tally on the number of affected trucks and potential solutions.

yoopercharged

Full Access Member
Reaction score
apparently not hard enough..:facepalm: so sorry :roflbow:and thank you.. must've used wrong key words like LED flicker and Gen 3 LED flicker me and my bad words...

also, busy at work and wanted to just put it out there so someone can yell at me, so thank you

tried to keep it basic enough to find.. should've used the words parking lights darn it :party36:
I find that the search function on the forum is mediocre at best. Instead, you can also use Google and include "site:www.fordraptorforum.com" in your search, which will limit your results to those only from FRF.

OP
OP
highway420

highway420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I find that the search function on the forum is mediocre at best. Instead, you can also use Google and include "site:www.fordraptorforum.com" in your search, which will limit your results to those only from FRF.
Oh crap.. that's a much better idea.. would duck duck come up with the same data i wonder.. I am going to totally try that next.
thanks for the idea.. appreciate the yelling AND the suggestion...

USE THE DAMN SEARCH FUNCTION WOULD YA!!! Lol

I have the same color and the same problem. I haven't noticed it lately so hopefully it's fixed itself. Chime in on the other thread so we can keep a running tally on the number of affected trucks and potential solutions.
yup.. I joined that 'club' as soon as yooper pointed it out..
looking like it's a replacement job.. I am going to put her on tinder.. I mean tender this weekend to see if it helps..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJ360K