Gen 3 Pics

• Thread starter Deleted member 17706
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is my first Raptor and, honestly, I didn't feel like it was really a Raptor without the graphics. I was dead set on including them in my build.

Then the more I looked, the more I realized that I hate them. They seem more obnoxious than Gen 1 and Gen 2 graphics. I am happy I excluded them, now I can put that $1,000 towards some new wheels.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is my first Raptor and, honestly, I didn't feel like it was really a Raptor without the graphics. I was dead set on including them in my build.

Then the more I looked, the more I realized that I hate them. They seem more obnoxious than Gen 1 and Gen 2 graphics. I am happy I excluded them, now I can put that $1,000 towards some new wheels.
Most stickers detract from vehicles. I'm thinking they're for folks who want to be noticed by people who wouldn't notice otherwise. Why? Who cares what the ignorant think? Is it signalling that you're rich? Why not put "$100,000 Truck" in letters six inches high across the side? Seriously, the only people who are impressed by Raptors are teenage boys. And they just grew out of liking stickers ...

Thrush

Reaction score
I rather liked the topo/route map of the 37 on the configurator, but that's with white lines and a white/light gray route on the Antimatter Blue. The photos we saw at the dealer had dark grey lines/route which didn't look nearly as good, but also a pre-production model. If it shows up with that, I guess I'll peel them off. Zero price difference removing them with the 37 package, so I may as well see how they look in person and then decide.

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure I'm loving the red on the 35 Raptor Graphics with Iconic Silver. Glad the 37 Graphics doesn't have the red, especially with the blue interior.

0A75D208-D75D-468F-8B2C-D8816F3B5980.png

franky16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pretty sure the graphics are code orange but either way the graphics are ultra cheesy. 37 and 35 package. I think the iconic silver looks awesome by itself. It was my second choice behind the velocity blue

spizike9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I rather liked the topo/route map of the 37 on the configurator, but that's with white lines and a white/light gray route on the Antimatter Blue. The photos we saw at the dealer had dark grey lines/route which didn't look nearly as good, but also a pre-production model. If it shows up with that, I guess I'll peel them off. Zero price difference removing them with the 37 package, so I may as well see how they look in person and then decide.

This is where I’m at. I originally ordered a 35 and I knew I didn’t like those graphics so I excluded them. Then I decided I wanted the 37 and had they discounted the price 1k if I opted to delete them I’m pretty sure I would have deleted them. However since the price is the same I kept em and figured I’ll just see what I think once it gets here. If I don’t like it, I’ll peel em off. If I do, I’ll keep em.