GEN 3 Official Aftermarket Wheels Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol. They came out pretty solid on the TRX's I did. I think we could do better on the Raptor though right?
For me personally, the proportions are off. They would look great on a rally car. Kinda give a OZ Rally vibe. On a big truck they just seem off to me.

Not trying to be a hater. I don't design wheels so its easy for me to be a critic. I think you have way better designs in your line up for an offroad truck.

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

ID_AZ

Reaction score
I haven’t shopped for wheels in a long time so please excuse this question - I just can’t find an answer after a while browsing…did Fuel discontinue the Ken Block wheels? I always thought those looked so good and Ken was a rad dude…just can’t seem to find info on them now.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I haven’t shopped for wheels in a long time so please excuse this question - I just can’t find an answer after a while browsing…did Fuel discontinue the Ken Block wheels? I always thought those looked so good and Ken was a rad dude…just can’t seem to find info on them now.
Yes they discontinued shortly after he died. I really liked them as well, it’s a shame