GEN 3 Official Aftermarket Wheels Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FGHT ON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Vossen hfx 1 machined finish. 17x9 0 offset. A Bit more poke than I wanted but liked the rim style the best and happy with it. Will have to trim a bit, some rub when pulling out the driveway sort of thing. Chose the MT Baja boss as they are a smaller 37” but a bit bigger than KO2s and wanted to stay stock for suspension. They’ve been good so far

Winter set up venomrex 601. Recycled on a few trucks now but they are holding up well. 35x12.50x20 Arctic claw winter wxi tires
Is machined finish a finish you had your own guy do? I’m not seeing that as an option on Vossen’s site.

MeFryRice

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vossen hfx 1 machined finish. 17x9 0 offset. A Bit more poke than I wanted but liked the rim style the best and happy with it. Will have to trim a bit, some rub when pulling out the driveway sort of thing. Chose the MT Baja boss as they are a smaller 37” but a bit bigger than KO2s and wanted to stay stock for suspension. They’ve been good so far

Winter set up venomrex 601. Recycled on a few trucks now but they are holding up well. 35x12.50x20 Arctic claw winter wxi tires

That’s a nice looking wheel but I can’t help but think they look like they’d be more PITA to clean than the factory beadlock wheels on my ‘24 R.