GEN 3 Official Aftermarket Wheels Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MFouts

Reaction score
Switched from the longer hub cap to a flush from Method. I prefer the look.

Attachments

• IMG_0640.jpg
    IMG_0640.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 23
Reaction score
Ok these are probably the best looking wheels I’ve seen yet. Are they true beadlock or simulated?
Thank you so much! That means a lot. I'm the owner of 9AND3, I designed them myself. This version is not a true beadlock, it is simulated. But for customers that want a true beadlock we can make them.

Reaction score
I just stumbled across 9and3 yesterday on IG and have been trying to find pics on here lol

Those look awesome…any info on 9and3 as a company? Going to definitely consider these now…
Glad you stumbled across my page! I own 9AND3, a lot of people know me on Instagram as @raptorsofinsta. I've owned and driven Raptors for 7 years and do quite a bit offroad. Been working on 9AND3 behind the scenes for about 18 months before launching a few months ago. All of our wheels are fully forged 6061-T6 Aluminum. Let me know if I can answer any questions.