GEN 3 Official Aftermarket Wheels Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks great. Any closer pics of the wheel? Just trying to see how big the trim around the wheel is. I'm getting a little bored of the wheels with the fat beadlock look.

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wonder how the balance will be after a couple mud passes. Those holes in the ring could fill with mud and create an out of balance situation.
They do look great

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wonder how the balance will be after a couple mud passes. Those holes in the ring could fill with mud and create an out of balance situation.
They do look great

The holes are there to help evacuate debris and water. It should be better than no holes at all like most simulated or real beadlocks. The worst is a snowy winter climate. The fake beadlocks fill up with water and then freeze throwing the balance way off. But the only real fix is no ring at all, which I also offer ;)

1701299951611.png

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The holes are there to help evacuate debris and water. It should be better than no holes at all like most simulated or real beadlocks. The worst is a snowy winter climate. The fake beadlocks fill up with water and then freeze throwing the balance way off. But the only real fix is no ring at all, which I also offer ;)

View attachment 434551
Very nice