GEN 3 Official Aftermarket Wheels Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Has anyone run Tis Wheels? I like the 556 AB, they have 17x9 but its negative 12 offset . Seems like too much offset. But I think like mentioned above the Gen 3 fenders are a little wider. I like the fact these look close to the 37 PP color. The other wheel I am considering is the Hostile Crandon is Asphalt. Anyone running these? The Hostiles are 00 offset.
1.5" poke with Hostile or 2" with TIS
Here is the 17x9 +00
17x9 +01.jpg

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
Thanks, I don't want to go past zero I don't think based on that picture. TIS is out.

Maybe a stupid question here, is there any difference in POKE with 17x8.5 at 00 offset versus 17x9 at 00?

NOMSAYN

Reaction score
Thanks, I don't want to go past zero I don't think based on that picture. TIS is out.

Maybe a stupid question here, is there any difference in POKE with 17x8.5 at 00 offset versus 17x9 at 00?
Roughly a 1/4" less poke with a 8.5, currently in the same dilemma as you and others im sure, been having a hard time picking out some wheels. Actually pulled the trigger yesterday on some 17x8.5 +00 offset kmc's. Hoping i like them and the fact they will poke just a bit up front, not ideal but most of the wheel options are +00 offset...

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
Roughly a 1/4" less poke with a 8.5, currently in the same dilemma as you and others im sure, been having a hard time picking out some wheels. Actually pulled the trigger yesterday on some 17x8.5 +00 offset kmc's. Hoping i like them and the fact they will poke just a bit up front, not ideal but most of the wheel options are +00 offset...
Which KMC? I have been looking at those also. I am so damn indecisive.

NOMSAYN

Reaction score
Which KMC? I have been looking at those also. I am so damn indecisive.
I'm very indecisive as well lol..I was pretty set on a wheel over the last couple weeks and then completely changed my mind with a spontaneous decision on the kmc in the last couple days lol, it's the kmc 723 Trail in matte bronze, it's a newer wheel, literally no one has them, I have a black truck so, I'm either going to love it or hate it, we shall see!

OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

erniecsays

Full Access Member
Reaction score