GEN 3 Official Aftermarket Wheels Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AkamiNW

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just put on Method 701's 17x8.5 with zero offset. Rest of the setup is stock with the OEM 35's.

Can you post some more photos of your truck? I'm looking at the same size wheels from Method with a zero offset. I'd really like to see some more shots showing the stance, and if/how much these stick out of the wheel wells. Looks like they're pretty flush...but can you post a few more?

OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Can you post some more photos of your truck? I'm looking at the same size wheels from Method with a zero offset. I'd really like to see some more shots showing the stance, and if/how much these stick out of the wheel wells. Looks like they're pretty flush...but can you post a few more?

Here are some various +00 pics. First truck is running 37x12.50R17's which are slightly narrower than the 315's.

17x8.5 +00 Method F.jpeg17x8.5 +00 Method R.jpeg17x8.5 +00 Rear.jpg17X8.5 00 A.png

TXRaptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Eibachs installed, Evil MFG front bumper and Lp6's! Looking righteous now!

View attachment 398876View attachment 398877
Eibachs installed, Evil MFG front bumper and Lp6's! Looking righteous now!

View attachment 398876View attachment 398877
That a sick Raptor!
Did you install the Eibach front 1” or front and rear? Any noticeable difference in ride quality vs stock with the new springs?
Thanks in advance as I’m about to order a set and haven’t decided on just the front level vs all around.