Gen 3 finance rates.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Joined Navy Federal and got 4.74% for 60mo.

Intend to pay off the loan in March 2024
NICE.

I wish I did that. My son is currently serving on his first combat deployment. Once he gets back, I am totally going there to open an account. I think I need some ID # of his to open one. I look forward to becoming a member!

EndlessEight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NICE.

I wish I did that. My son is currently serving on his first combat deployment. Once he gets back, I am totally going there to open an account. I think I need some ID # of his to open one. I look forward to becoming a member!

Thank you both for your service. I had several phone calls with various NFCU reps yesterday. Lovely service.

Good luck opening your account!

NJ2020

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Banker here. Anything under 7% 60 month+ is solid. Slowly going up by the day. Paying over 5% on some deposit accounts. It’s all relative.

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
I bought last year and initially had 6%, Got a better rate at Navy Federal 2 months ago, 4.9 for 72. I think they have gone up a bit in the last couple months.