gen 2 exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greasemonkey

Reaction score
1st - Im new to the Raptor world.. Love my truck.. 2 questions. 1st when filling out the profile asking for what year of my truck it stops at 2018 ? what am I doing wrong ?

2nd - The truck I purchased has 50K miles. someone has already alerted the exhaust, removed resonator and i think installed a flowmaster 40 series 19" long.. Its LOUD as hell.. What is the best recommended system to quite it down and not lose performance ?

Nacho226

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome. I have a Corsa Sport on my gen 2 and I love it. Quiet when cruising but really wakes up when you’re on it. I’d say it’s a 3.5/5 on loudness when WOT. I also recommend using the search bar in the top right corner, there are lots of threads regarding gen 2 exhausts. Good luck!

OP
OP
G

Greasemonkey

Reaction score
That's what mine is doing now.. Not soo bad when cruzing, but when you get on it , she really wakes up.. Was just looking for something a little less head turning. ya cant have a conversation when its awake LOL. My muffler is only less than 18'' and no resonator .

Nacho226

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's what mine is doing now.. Not soo bad when cruzing, but when you get on it , she really wakes up.. Was just looking for something a little less head turning. ya cant have a conversation when its awake LOL. My muffler is only less than 18'' and no resonator .
You could probably find a stock system on the garage sale thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustBud