Gen 2 decked drawer system (2015-2019) $600 obo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tlnt60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have decided to go a different direction, up for sale is my Decked Drawer system. Everything works and have several cubbies for it. At this point it wouldn’t be worth shipping cause of the weight and shape. Asking $600 obo, new they are over $1400! Located in Arizona

856B54EF-5649-4D1E-A6B3-675B77932910.jpeg E6EF00C0-2A1A-4D02-8B76-842BE5A552F6.jpeg

SOLD!!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 17706

agreed! I need it out of the garage and figure take care of my Rap folks too.

Where did you get the Raptor sticker that you put near the driver side drawer? Very nice touch. I want to get one for mine.

Bump for a killer deal. I love having mine! Very nice to store guns, equipment, and so on. You can even fit a Pro Eagle Off Road Jack (2 1/2 ton Beast and 3 ton Kratos) in the drawers.

OP
OP
tlnt60

tlnt60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did you get the Raptor sticker that you put near the driver side drawer? Very nice touch. I want to get one for mine.

Bump for a killer deal. I love having mine! Very nice to store guns, equipment, and so on. You can even fit a Pro Eagle Off Road Jack (2 1/2 ton Beast and 3 ton Kratos) in the drawers.

nice catch!
Most people don’t see that! So a buddy on FB (ford raptor owners gen 2 group) was 3D printing decals and I helped him out so he sent me too. That grey one and an orange one for inside the truck.

D

Deleted member 17706

nice catch!
Most people don’t see that! So a buddy on FB (ford raptor owners gen 2 group) was 3D printing decals and I helped him out so he sent me too. That grey one and an orange one for inside the truck.

Is he still making the decals? If so, can you PM his contact info to me? I don’t have social media accounts. LOL this forum is as close as I will get to having one.

I figure the decal has to at least add 15 hp :)

OP
OP
tlnt60

tlnt60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is he still making the decals? If so, can you PM his contact info to me? I don’t have social media accounts. LOL this forum is as close as I will get to having one.
I figure the decal has to at least add 15 hp :)

Hahaha, yea minimum 15, sure let me reach out to him and make sure he’s ok with it and I’ll send you his info. He might even be on the forum and I’ll have him contact you if he is.