Gas Buddy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor enroute

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Folks,

I know none of us bought the Raptor for it MPG but am reasonably sure we would like to know who was selling the lowest priced fuel in our areas this website can help in that cause www.gasbuddy.com just thought I would put it out there if anyone ever sees the need.

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
Thanks for that link! Doesn't our SYNC/NAV show you? I think it shows where gas stations are, not sure if it shows lowest price. Sheesh, I'm sure most of us have seen how dramatically gas prices can change in a day...

NoCaDiver

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I have a similar application on my iPhone also....very handy.

Nacho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I have a similar application on my iPhone also....very handy.

Here you go

where.jpg

WHERE: GPS and GasBuddy work together to get you gas prices from the nearest stations.

The link also has some MPG calculators as well.

FSM06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The wifey just got a new Droid by Motorola, she was showing my the app for this type of thing.............pretty handy I'd say!

HarleyGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for that link! Doesn't our SYNC/NAV show you? I think it shows where gas stations are, not sure if it shows lowest price. Sheesh, I'm sure most of us have seen how dramatically gas prices can change in a day...

If you have the full nav system it comes with it through the sirius info. Hit the info button then hit the sirius information tab. The screen has movie listings and show times, weather information, and gas prices

bradyh20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In the Sirius Travelink it'll give you gas prices of the stations on the screen. You can sort by brand, distance, or price. If you're on a route, it'll also show you stations that are along the route, so you don't have to travel way out of your way to fill up.

I heard that the way it works is they can access the credit card transactions at the stations, and they average the price of 87 octane over the last 30 days, and that's the price they use.

Hope that adds some...

PS - Travelink also has sports scores in addition to everything HarleyGuy listed.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sirius Travelink is awesome! We use it a lot to check the weather especially the map showing the storm and how far off it is.

As for finding the lowest price gas - heck, that's easy. Just click on "All POIs" and search for the nearest Costco :)

11091876L.jpg