Fuel Injector Replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hadlebfc

Reaction score
I have pulled both the HP and LP injectors in my garage and it didn't require a head gasket. Sounds fishy to me.
And that sounds more like a plug issue. When was the last time you changed those?
Any video available for replacing the HP injectors? I’ve found one for the LP but don’t see any at all for HP. Are they under the valve covers?

Hadlebfc

Reaction score
Injectors did not fix the misfire either! Anything else you guys recommend looking at? Plugs, coils, injectors, good compression, nothing obvious from leak down ..

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Injectors did not fix the misfire either! Anything else you guys recommend looking at? Plugs, coils, injectors, good compression, nothing obvious from leak down ..
Yeah 100% replace the plugs, how many miles? You tuned or stock? What type of fuel do you typically run? I think it’s a good idea to replace plugs on these EB engine every 40-50k miles, depending on mileage may also make sense to swap plug wires or even ignition coils (less likely those would need replacing tho) I had a cracked plug in my Z06 vette that’s modified & they were fairly fresh only like 10k miles so you never know….

Hadlebfc

Reaction score
Yeah 100% replace the plugs, how many miles? You tuned or stock? What type of fuel do you typically run? I think it’s a good idea to replace plugs on these EB engine every 40-50k miles, depending on mileage may also make sense to swap plug wires or even ignition coils (less likely those would need replacing tho) I had a cracked plug in my Z06 vette that’s modified & they were fairly fresh only like 10k miles so you never know
Stage 1 Tuned with 40k miles which were all Highway miles - I replaced all plugs and made sure gap is 0.028, replaced the coil on the misfiring cylinder, cleaned both it’s injectors and still misfiring. Then had a compression test with good compression and a leak down test not showing anything indicative. So wondering what to do next.